- Ninjaroos is held on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9.30am to 10.15am.
- Little Ninjas is held on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 4.00pm to 4.45pm.
- Samurais is held on Mondays and Wednesdays, from 6.00pm to 7.00pm, and Saturdays from 10.30am to 11.30am.
- Shogun is held on Mondays and Thursdays, from 6.00pm to 7.00pm.
Classes are also held at Concord West on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays for Little Ninjas, Samurais and Shoguns.
Information is current at May 2021.
Banter Connect: Connecting our clients to local organisations to encourage participation
- Art classes – Julie Peadon Art, Drummoyne
- Ballroom dancing – Inspirations Dance Centre, West Ryde
- Disability care services – Respite Retreat, activities all over Sydney
- Coding and Robotics Classes – STEMLOOK, Burwood
Hi there, I’m David Kinnane.
Principal Speech Pathologist, Banter Speech & Language
Our talented team of certified practising speech pathologists provide unhurried, personalised and evidence-based speech pathology care to children and adults in the Inner West of Sydney and beyond, both in our clinic and via telehealth.