The Scatter-Slayer Adventures: a decodable digital ‘select-your sequel’ adventure series, focusing on the extended code and increasing reading fluency. Where you decide what happens next.
New stories coming soon, including:
- Book 1 – Don’t Stay! Be Afraid! <ai>, <ay> (now available)
- Attack of the Eel Beast <ee>, <ea> (now available)
- The Zoo Druid <oo> (moon), <oo> (took), <u_e> (now available)
- The Shark Arcade <ar>, <a> (now available)
- The Glowing Toad <ow>, <oa>, <oe> (now available)
- The Frightening Shy Child <igh>, <y>, <ind>, <ild> (now available)
- The Blue-Bruised Newt <ew>, <ui>, <ue> (now available)
- The Nervous Furnace Workers’ Well-Earned Liberation <er>, <ur>, <ir>, <wor>, <ear> (now available)
- The Awesome Australian Gore-Boar <or>, <ore>, <aw>, <awe>, <au>
- The Spoiled Boy <oi> and <oy>
- The Scarecrow and Bear Fair in the Land of Nowhere <air>, <are>, <eer>
- Not Just Another Sunday
Hi there, I’m David Kinnane.
Principal Speech Pathologist, Banter Speech & Language
Our talented team of certified practising speech pathologists provide unhurried, personalised and evidence-based speech pathology care to children and adults in the Inner West of Sydney and beyond, both in our clinic and via telehealth.