Welcome to Banter Speech & Language.
We are speech pathologists assessing and treating children and adults for speech, stuttering, language, reading, writing, and other communication challenges. Call or email us to book an appointment.
Who we are.
We are an independent speech pathology clinic in North Strathfield, Sydney. We help children and adults from Concord, Rhodes, Strathfield, Homebush, the Inner West and surrounding suburbs of Sydney. We also work with interstate, regional, and remote clients via telehealth.
We work with clients, families and other supporters to help clients:
- be understood by others;
- understand the world around them (e.g. to explore, analyse, investigate, and evaluate);
- stay safe and protected;
- build relationships with family, friends, and others;
- participate at home, in education settings, at work, online, and out in the community;
- enjoy their leisure time (e.g. to imagine, relax, play, remember, read, and write);
- create things (e.g. to invent, design, build, work, compose, and make things);
- find and assert their identity, and build self-esteem;
- find freedom and assert rights (e.g. autonomy, passions, equal rights); and
- work towards personal self-fulfilment.
We also create and publish quality therapy resources and practice templates for parents, teachers, speech pathologists, other allied health professionals, as well as for NDIS providers.
What we do.
We provide quality speech pathology assessment and therapy services for children and adults. We publish free, evidence-based information, strategies and tips about common communication challenges for parents, carers, families, and professionals. Click on any topics of interest for evidence-based answers to our most frequently asked questions:
What we share.
Click to access our free ebooks and other resources.
What we offer.
We publish therapy and education resources for speech pathologists, other allied health and NDIS providers, teachers, and parents. Click on any area of interest for examples of some of our resources:
Blanks 3: What is it? Semantic feature analysis – describing objects by key attributes$4.99 including GST
Child Safety Code of Conduct and Policy$50.00 including GST
Complex Cluster Targets for use with a Cycles Approach, Complexity Approach or Contrastive Approach$12.00 including GST
Lidcombe Program Starter Series: Resources for Highly Structured Practice: Say What I Say$4.99 including GST
NDIS Incident Management and Reportable Incidents System Policy and Procedures$50.00 including GST