Speech-Language Pathologist. Lawyer. Father. Reader. Writer. Speaker.
Posts by David Kinnane:
- Real world things your child should know before starting school I: position words (prepositions), places, home address, and directions
- Why are boys more at risk for reading problems like dyslexia than girls?
- Get out there! Being social and kind to others makes kids happier, better-liked, and less likely to be bullied
- Help! My bilingual child just started preschool but won’t speak! (FAQs on the “Silent Period”)
- A voice treatment for Parkinson’s Disease that works: LSVT LOUD (radio interview)
- Teachers and other professional speakers: voice problems (and what to do about them)
- My school-age child can’t write properly! How to help, including a practical (free) exercise you can use today
- Homework: 14 practical ways to help kids help themselves (without the wailing or gnashing of teeth)
- How do babies and toddlers choose their first words?
- Worried about the HSC? 8 practical (and free) things you can do this week to get ready