How to Supervise Speech Pathologists Properly in Private Practice
“How to Supervise Speech Pathologists Properly in Private Practice” is a 210-page book, a companion set of templates, and a video training package that teaches you how to supervise speech pathologists properly in private practice.
I wrote the book for speech pathologists at all stages of their careers. View the packages to choose the one that works best for you:
The 210-page book in PDF format.
Over 4 hours of step-by-step training videos on how exactly, to run a supervision session with employees of different levels of experience and competence, and how to design and implement a supervision system that works.
Nine fully editable supervision templates and forms we use in our practice based on our recommendations in the book:
- Functional Competencies Evaluation
- Workflow Competences
- Core Competencies Evaluation
- Leadership Competencies Self-Assessment
- Weekly Supervision Meeting Agenda and Action List
- Supervisor Cues
- Supervisor Feedback and Action Consolidator
- Weekly Management Email Template
- Quarterly Performance Snapshot
Get How To Supervise Speech Pathologists Properly in Private Practice
Choose the package that works for you.
The Complete Package
The Execution Package
The Bare Essentials