A shout out to all the new grads and early career speech pathologists joining us in private practice in 2022!
Welcome to the profession! You are – literally – the future of the profession!
Thinking about how to take control of a career in private practice?
We’ve got you covered with a FREE downloadable resource:
A meaningful career in private practice: 11 questions to help guide your early career decisions.
- What are you entitled to expect from work?
- What do you want?
- What is your employer’s strategy?
- Will you be treated fairly?
- Will you be supervised properly?
- Will you be trained properly?
- Will you be supported with good systems?
- How will your success be measured?
- How and when will we communicate?
- How will your employer manage burnout risk?
- Will you work on meaningful projects?
Plus some final tips. I wish I’d had this resource when I was first starting out!
Sign up below to receive this free resource:
Hi there, I’m David Kinnane.
Principal Speech Pathologist, Banter Speech & Language
Our talented team of certified practising speech pathologists provide unhurried, personalised and evidence-based speech pathology care to children and adults in the Inner West of Sydney and beyond, both in our clinic and via telehealth.