Designed for devices. Download as a pdf or – for bonus animations – as Google Slides.
Where you decide what happens next.
Here’s a preview:
- Attack of the Eel Beast (<ee> and <ea>)
- The Zoo Druid (<oo> (moon), <oo> (took) and <u_e>)
- The Blue-Bruised Newt (<ue>, <ui> and <ew>)
- The Frightening Shy Child (<igh>, <y>, <ind>, and <ild>)
- The Nervous Furnace Workers’ Well-Earned Liberation (<er>, <ur>, <ie>, and <ear>)
Hi there, I’m David Kinnane.
Principal Speech Pathologist, Banter Speech & Language
Our talented team of certified practising speech pathologists provide unhurried, personalised and evidence-based speech pathology care to children and adults in the Inner West of Sydney and beyond, both in our clinic and via telehealth.