After distilling some key themes of effective pragmatic language interventions last week, we now shift to looking at specific therapy options and techniques.
This week, our speech pathologist, Vivien Wong, looks at the evidence for video self-modelling.
- What is ‘pragmatic language’? The social use of language
- Pragmatic language for 5-11 year-olds includes (at least) 27 observable behaviours
- Key behaviours to look for in the pragmatic (social) language development of children aged 0-5 years
- Helping Children with Pragmatic (Social) Language Challenges. Some Evidence-based Themes
- Play-based, peer-mediated pragmatic language intervention for school-aged children
- Planning a play date for your child during the school holidays?
- Project-based Pragmatic Language Interventions: The SENSE Theatre
Hi there, I’m David Kinnane.
Principal Speech Pathologist, Banter Speech & Language
Our talented team of certified practising speech pathologists provide unhurried, personalised and evidence-based speech pathology care to children and adults in the Inner West of Sydney and beyond, both in our clinic and via telehealth.