To read our full article, check out: Stuttering – will my child recover? Factors that predict recovery and why you shouldn’t wait
For other Banter Evidence Snapshots, see here.
- Children who stutter
- The Lidcombe Program for children who stutter
- The Westmead Program for children who stutter
- My child stutters. Is it because he’s shy? sensitive? hyper?
- Parent dilemma: What to do when your child stutters and has speech sound problems – an update
- My preschooler stutters: should we do the Lidcombe Program or the Westmead Program (or something else)?
Hi there, I’m David Kinnane.
Principal Speech Pathologist, Banter Speech & Language
Our talented team of certified practising speech pathologists provide unhurried, personalised and evidence-based speech pathology care to children and adults in the Inner West of Sydney and beyond, both in our clinic and via telehealth.